Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Detachment

Sometimes things happen and I hear about them in the news and I shudder to the point where I ultimately need to detach. This plane that crashed in Greece falls into that category.

If there is a nightmare way to die in my view, it is circling around and around in mid-air waiting for the plane I'm in to crash. Oh my God. Not just crashing, but knowing it was inevitable because the pilot and co-pilot have passed out and turned blue. A few people managed to send good-bye messages via phone or text messaging. There were so many kids on board, athletes heading to a tournament. And vacationers. Oh my God.

I can't fathom it. So I'm not going to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home