Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Make way

My clogged head -- yes, in more ways than one -- is giving way to blessed clarity. There is an important transformation happening in my thinking, my perception. My power is returning.

From humble to cocky. The swagger is returning. Make way. Could be scary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy- What is the name of the article you wrote for beliefnet? I can't seem to find it on the website. thanks!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Nancy Colasurdo said...

Thanks for writing. Here's the link:

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/172/story_17207_1.html

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home