Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Appeasement

I'm catching a train soon. The time is contingent upon the arrival of the exterminator, who is expected between the hours of 8 a.m. and noon. Well, it's 10:08 and counting.

My neighbor upstairs has a mouse. A few weeks ago, I had a mouse. The exterminator is coming a week early for his monthly visit at the request of the landlord. The exterminator and I will have our usual conversation about the level of "activity" in the building, which up until now has been quiet. But I will also have him be extra vigilant around vulnerable areas and appease me a bit.

It's all good. But come on, dude, I want to get on the road ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home