Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Spirit

My spirit was fed so beautifully today. I felt enlightened, proud, open, and perhaps most importantly, free. So free.

I had a vivid dream that made me wake with a start this morning. It was like a rebirth. I have never experienced anything like it before. All week I had asked the Universe -- after some advice from a friend -- for an answer to my most pressing life questions. This dream offered stunning direction.

It set the tone for a pleasant day, one where I took a deep breath, a long walk (in the humidity!) and relaxed into a nice get-acquainted brunch. The eventual thunder storm only added to the serenity, with the beat-beat-beat of raindrops against my windows.

Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home