Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pretty woman

I haven't seen Valerie Bertinelli's book, but I have seen her being interviewed and I have a lot of respect for her. She was compelled to tell the truth.

While I don't think airing dirty laundry is necessary in many cases -- even in this one -- it means something to me to hear Bertinelli speak her truth because I was so enamoured with her life back in the 80s. She got Eddie Van Halen, for Pete's sake.

Now she tells us what was really happening. It's courageous. She's grown.

We all have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home