Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shoe moment

There are plenty of blogs out there for the shoe freaks among us. Only every so often does my girlie side come out in this forum.

BUT ...

I'm indulging in a bit of Oprah today and she did a feature on Christian Louboutin. Then some models came out wearing his shoes and this sparkly pair literally made me gasp:

http://www2.oprah.com/beauty/fashion/slide/20080115/fashion_20080115_205.jhtml

I have no words.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. The red sole. Talk about stepping out on the town! If spending $400 to $1000 on a pair of shoes is wrong, I don't want to be right;)

12:10 AM  
Blogger Nancy Colasurdo said...

Yes, don't you looooooooove the red sole?!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home