Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Giant inspiration

People always ask me if I miss being a sports writer. Most times, the answer is no. I loved it while I did it, but I was done.

However, every once in a while something happens that makes me reminisce about it. Today's win by the Giants was the kind of game I always loved to write about. Dramatic endings are a blast to write. I loved the challenge of trying to evoke that excitement all over again when people read about it the next day.

A freakin' interception in the end zone, baby!

Pure fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home