Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Great creators

Coaching was so satisfying today. Two clients with progress on books they're writing, among other wonderful strides they're making. Another client who reached her goals with a flourish, including completing a film that had a highly successful showing in a film festival. It's only the beginning for her.

I am endlessly fascinated by ambitious, creative people and delighted I attract them into my life.

Connecting you to your creative core ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home