Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Bargain hunter

You know that hilarious IKEA commercial where the woman looks at her receipt and starts running out of the store because she thinks they made a mistake? Makes me laugh out loud.

That's how I felt when I left Bed, Bath and Beyond yesterday. I worked some coupon magic and essentially got two bath towels and a monogrammed fingertip towel free. The one item I actually paid for turned out to be a glorious purchase -- a cashmere blend area rug for my bathroom. With the temperatures so chilly these days, it's sheer pleasure to let my feet sink into that rug.

Love a good bargain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home