Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Simple pleasure

What is it about Diet Coke? This afternoon I opened a bottle of it over ice and it was like I was in my own world for a while. The first hit of an icy cold Diet Coke is incomparable. It's one of those moments to be savored.

You'd think I was talking about fine wine the way I'm carrying on. But I've had this obsession for years. I remember having a job almost 20 years ago where I traveled a bit and I treasured the moments where I could draw a bubble bath and get a cold one out of the vending machine to linger over. Such a fine contrast to the steamy hot water, that bubbling, fizzy, cold liquid on my tongue.

What a concoction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home