Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Capricorn

My horoscope in the New York Post today:

You may not be able to summon up a great deal of enthusiasm for what you have to do today but with the Sun at right angles to Saturn, your ruler, that is quite understandable. The important thing is that you keep going anyway, even if it isn't much fun, because the efforts you make now will yield huge rewards later on.

Could that speak to me any more today? I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home