Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Choice

It's Friday night. I'm in a cafe writing my book. (Well, I guess technically right now I'm writing my blog entry -- haha). There is an elderly man falling asleep at one table. There is another older gentleman reading one newspaper after another. The young crew of employees is cleaning around me so as to get their night of partying started as quickly as possible.

These are the choices life boils down to lately:

social life or book
clean apartment or book
mindless TV or book
family or book
friends or book
leisure time or book

Book has been winning out a lot more than it used to.

Finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home