Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Man and the moon

Last night there was almost a full moon. I walked home from the "day" job along the waterfront and marveled that it looked like a big orange ball sitting on top of a building to the left of the Empire State Building. So fabulous.

A man walked beside me. Came out of nowhere, it seemed, as I was in my own world trying to figure out the new cellphone. I put it back in my bag to look at later. He marveled at the moon, too. I realized he was talking to me. Nice conversation ensued. Nice guy. Nice energy. We walked about three blocks. That's all it took for him to ask for my number and for me to hand it over.

Looking forward to his call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home