Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Warm and fuzzy

Today people from different areas of my life said and did things that made me feel special.

To hear you're a good friend, a good editor, a good writer, a good co-worker, a good coach, all in one day. Well, not in so many words, but certainly in intent. Remarkable, really.

I feel abundant and very fortunate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a great inspiration. A wonderful writing coach and life. Keep the karma flowing!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home