Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Gut check

Sometimes your gut tells you to do something. You wonder if it's right, but you go with it because, hey, it's your gut and you trust it.

Today I took a first step toward doing something I really want to do. It was a phone call. When I hung up I found myself singing, "The hills are alive with the sound of music ..." I wasn't quite belting it out Julie Andrews style, but I was going at it pretty good.

Such a euphoric song. It sprang to mind out of nowhere.

My gut is so damn good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home