Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Neon moon

The moon and New York City. Remember the song? That's what I thought of as I walked home from the PATH station along the waterfront this evening.

A full neon-like moon was hovering just above the Manhattan skyline. The Empire State Building is lit up in orange and white tonight and what a sight that combo made. Amazing.

It was such a nice way to come down after a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home