Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Weekend

I feel refreshed and rejuvenated today. I had one of those productive, sort of spiritual days that included a great workout, coffee and journaling at the waterfront, three massive loads of laundry at the laundromat, cleaning the bathroom, grocery shopping, catching up on emails, the New York Times at the waterfront, three healthy meals, a conversation with my mother, a nap ... and it's only 9 p.m.!

It was one of those weekend days that helps put me on track to start work all over again tomorrow. Just what the doctor ordered.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where creativity is unleashed
David Patton/Democrat-Herald "Poker man" is always up for a friendly game of cards in Susan Gann's garden.
, Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a pet grooming site/blog. It pretty much covers pet grooming related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home