Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, September 09, 2005

No more

No more theories.

No more horrifying footage.

No more swaggering and grinning from our commander-in-chief.

No more nonsense or spinning or finger-pointing.

No more.

Just healing.

3 Comments:

Blogger BULLSEYE said...

I can't say that I can or can not say that I do or do not disagree with what I'm not failing to understand what your failing to try and tell me!

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog! You'll want to take a look at this when you get a chance... texas home equity loan

11:46 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Nancy, Thank you for your words. Your blog remains beautiful and inspiring. It's a pity that you seem to be attracting some spam.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home