Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The net

I spent the evening with a friend who mentioned one of my favorite quotes:

Leap and the net will appear.

If my life is any indication, it will appear again and again and again. People provide nets. Circumstances provide nets. Open-mindedness provides nets.

I am leaping this fall. Aside from chemistry or maybe trig, I cannot think of a subject that scares me more than real estate. And yet I am enrolled in a class on that very topic at NYU beginning in a few weeks because it is important to my current job that I become better informed on our business. It was an opportunity I could not pass up. How fortunate and terrified I feel. Twice a week, eight weeks -- how bad can it be?

I'm about to fly through the air. Bring on that net ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home