Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Only in New York

Maybe it's because I work in Chelsea. Maybe it's because I work near FIT. But here's what happened today.

I was walking on 7th Avenue wearing black jeans and a fuschia t-shirt. A guy was walking towards me, checking me out head to toe. He stopped in front of me, smiled and said, "That color looks great on you."

I smiled -- well, actually laughed -- and said, "Thank you."

To borrow a line from Cindy Adams, "Only in New York, kids, only in New York."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home