Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sparkle

Imagine my surprise when I received an envelope in the mail today which felt a little bit cushy. When I opened it, I found a folded up paper towel and this note:

Okay, I couldn't help myself. I just had to send you this paper towel. Yes, paper towel! Is this not your philosophy in coaching?

Here's what the towel says:

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Not only do I love the quote, but I love having friends who think of me when they see something that is so clearly up my alley. It makes me feel loved and appreciated and thought of. So sweet and poignant.

I am prosperous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home