Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Reaching across the pond

Headaches running rampant, on and off today. What was supposed to be a packed day turned into a spotty one.

One thing that I'm happy worked out was a meeting tonight with a woman from Scotland who had written me after reading my column. She's a coach and is looking to relocate in New York. She was visiting the U.S. and I met her and her mother for coffee; they were delightful. They had never been to Hoboken and they seemed to really enjoy it.

Global reach. Gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home