Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ol' Blue Eyes

Today's Game Plan column is about Frank Sinatra, as it has been 10 years to the day since he died. I think he had something to say about how to live life to the fullest. A tip of the fedora to my brother John and cousin Joe for lending a hand with this one.

One of my favorite quotes from it: “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life ... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes,” Sinatra said.

Check it out:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/personal-finance/lifestyle-money/make/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home