Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vocation, all I ever wanted

I got two new clients today. One brand new one who is looking for coaching on her writing. A dream assignment for moi. The other is a person I really like who I did a consultation with a few years ago and she just decided she's ready to take action in her life now. This, too, jazzes me to no end.

Also had a terrific session with an existing client today, one who ended our hour with these words -- "This is the best money I've ever spent on myself."

This -- all of it -- is why I do what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home