Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Redesign

So happy to see the newly refurbished FOXBusiness.com homepage, which feels a little newsier and is much easier to navigate than the previous one. It still has six stories leading the section, but users can see them all at once.

Also, the search box on top of the page allows users to find specific topics (or columnists, wink, wink) whereas before it only searched for quotes. So, to all who have contacted me with concerns about being able to find my Game Plan columns, it has just become a cinch. Either catch them fresh on the homepage every Wednesday and Friday or plug my name into the search box and they'll come up.

As always, they're also listed on my website: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html.

I love streamlined communication. Yeeha.

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home