Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Food dream

So I've been watching The Next Food Network Star and tonight's episode was shocking. One of the finalists had lied about his background and credentials and subsequently withdrew.

From a life coaching standpoint, it has been interesting to watch a group of people go after a dream. What an opportunity. The Food Network has pretty much become my default relaxation option, so I have a real interest in who will join the lineup.

Off to vote ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home