Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

She's back

Just read this in the June issue of More magazine. Love that Ellen Barkin, an inspiration at age 53:

I remember turning 40 and really feeling spectacular, like, I feel substantial, I feel like I take up space. I know who I am, I know my strengths and weaknesses -- and now I'm going to figure out what to do with them. And I feel like that again. I feel awake.

A great way to go through life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home