Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Tidy

I've been tackling little corners of my world the last few weeks to keep things tidy. It's kind of like my life coaching philosophy -- baby steps en route to a goal.

If the goal is a clean house, then it's got to be done in increments. A new shower curtain and a clean sweep of the toiletries a few weeks ago. One shelf in the kitchen last week. Today, it was lugging all my bedding and throws to the laundromat, plus a good cleaning of the bedroom window.

My home feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home