Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Swingin' in the rain

Couldn't help but notice that rain doesn't faze people at all when it's 66 degrees outside. Hoboken was lively and light this evening. A few drops from the sky did nothing to dampen spirits.

Had to be why I felt so productive. Coached a client. Went to the dry cleaner. Worked out. Wrote some of my book. Cooked dinner.

Easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home