Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Right on Target

OK, this will be an ad for Target. How does anyone not love that store?

Went with my friend Robin tonight. Much to my eternal shock, I bought a big, bright yellow patent leather handbag with a cool buckle on it. "Take it out of here and it will look totally different," Robin said. Then she picked up another, "Take it out of here ... " What a great mantra.

And how right she was. I brought that bag home and paired it with black and white, with denim and black, with plain black. Awesome, awesome, and awesome. Then I started rummaging through every darn scarf and spring jacket I own to try it with different combos. Out came the classic Versace scarf, black with a gold design. Yellow gold. Imagine the audacity of pairing Versace with a $19.99 handbag from Target.

Now that's the epitome of confidence in style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home