Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Plant life

The "day" job is right near the plant district in Manhattan. Occasionally I veer off my usual route and stroll through the flowers and plants and trees in the morning. It's surprisingly soothing to be among all that life and prettiness.

This morning there were lots of choices of Christmas-tree shaped greens. So fragrant and lush.

A good start to the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home