Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Hear the angel voices

Sometimes the familiar begins to sound new.

Last weekend my sister was excited when she heard Josh Groban's version of O Holy Night for the first time this holiday season as we drove to our shopping destination. It's a stirring rendition.

Yesterday as I walked home from the PATH station in the afternoon I noticed the church bells were playing O Holy Night and it was filling the air with such a pleasant atmosphere. So rousing.

Earlier this week I wiped tears from my eyes as Il Divo performed its version of O Holy Night on The Oprah Winfrey Show. I subsequently went out and purchased the CD today.

O Holy Night has never sounded so fresh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home