Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Monthly message

I am blown away by the responses I got to my October life coaching newsletter. Just a sampling:

I can't tell you how much I do enjoy and look forward to your newsletters each month! I forward them on to my best friend every month. She's hooked!! Take care and keep 'em coming!!

I forwarded this to many of my friends. Actually, I always forward your newsletters ... and even print them and put them up in my office. People love it! Just wanted you to know.

So gratifying for this writer. Check it out:

http://nancola.com/pages/newsletter.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home