Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Gold dust

The message at church yesterday, as delivered by Rev. August Gold, was as bawdy as it was a call to action. The woman has got game.

Some of her points:
-- Show up every day on the page.
-- Know when to surrender to relaxation instead of staying in work-work-work mode.
-- Expand and grow to be able to hold new things that come along.
-- Hear it when someone is trying to give helpful advice.

I laughed and listened hard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could have heard that !!! That sounds just like what I need to hear right now!
Thanks for the bullet points - good things to apply to life now.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home