Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Bag babble

I like Coach handbags. They're smart, clean in design, nicely made. But I can't deal with the fact that they've become a status symbol for teen-aged girls. It's so prevalent. I just saw a news report that took place at a high school and so many girls had them.

I hate to sound like an old grown-up, but I think I'm done with that particular brand. Those of us who have come into our own need special things of our own, I think. Like my scarf collection -- Hermes, Versace, Pucci, Nicole Miller. Oooh la la. What fun.

And they all look fab wrapped around my handbag from Target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home