Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Working dreams

Those American Express print ads continue to inspire me. In this week's issue of New York magazine, there are full-page ones by M. Night Shyamalan and Martin Scorcese. The highlights:

Shyamalan:

Wildest dream ... Living in the South of France and writing a novel
Proudest moment ... When I see my children overcome fear
My life ... is about finding time to dream

Scorcese:

First job ... Loading cardboard boxes on an assembly line at a vitamin factory - Summer 1962
Inspiration ... Other filmmakers
My life ... still working on it

Creatives never rest. They're making art even in stillness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home