Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Raisin reasoning

So I'm back to the Raisin Bran, the organic one that comes with the separate, stay-fresh pack of raisins in the box. I bought a box on Thursday and there was no pack of raisins. Just tasty flakes.

Now it was just a few weeks ago that there were two packs of raisins in my box and it gave me a sense of abundance to sprinkle twice as many raisins on my cereal. I took that as a sign.

So musn't I read the lack as a sign as well?

While picking up some items at the grocery store yesterday, it occurred to me that I could just buy a big package of raisins and keep it in my cabinet. That would accomplish two things:

1. I could put as many or as few raisins in my cereal as I wanted every morning.
2. My sense of abundance wouldn't be reliant on an outside source. It would come from me.

But then, that's really only one reason, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home