Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Beckoning

The travel website commercial (is it Expedia?) that's been running a lot lately is speaking to me.

It shows a guy reading a bodice-ripping paperback and the narrator says something like, "It's time to read books you wouldn't normally be seen reading." In another shot it says, "It's time to go buy little shampoos and toothpaste" as a guy gleefully watches them go down the conveyor belt at the grocery store. There are a number of quick vignettes on this theme of "It's time ..."

I think it's very clever. It's a unique way of saying, "Book a trip, baby."

It's been a while for me. It is indeed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home