Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Warm blessings

There is heat again. It is slowly seeping through the radiator holes. Soon the couch and the walls and the toilet won't be cold to the touch. I have already taken a steamy shower in my very own tub.

Every so often it takes something a little extreme to make me feel gratitude and overwhelming appreciation. Heat and hot water. Relaxing in my own home. Washing my dishes. Taking a shower. Walking barefoot.

Pure joy and warmth this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home