Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sweet laughter

I just wrote a scene in my book that amused the hell out of me. There's nothing quite like making yourself laugh.

I have a dear friend who I tease all the time because she loves her own humor. I mean, really truly gets high on retelling stories that feature her own one-liners. And then, if you're lucky enough to be her audience, you get to laugh like hell all over again. Sometimes if there's a third party with us she'll nudge me to tell a story that headlines one of her funnier moments. It is one of those treasures of friendship, her contagious laughter.

Hmmmmm. Might be time for a trip to Baltimore ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home