Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Holly jolly Christmas

Cheer, family, nuttiness, sweet and generous gifts, epiphanies, food aplenty. That was my Christmas weekend.

On the train ride home, spent about an hour on the phone with a dear friend. She is wise and wonderful and a joy to talk to. Yet another gift.

Then I came home and found a box from Barnes & Noble propped against my door. It was a gorgeous hard-cover copy of Wuthering Heights. Another friend had sent it to me after a conversation we had over dinner last week. She had been talking about the Emily Bronte novel as her very favorite and I told her I hadn't read it. Then, voila! I'm looking forward to digging in.

I am so blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home