Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-chakras

Yesterday I wrote about my sore throat and what it revealed to me. In a nutshell, it was that the fifth chakra, the throat chakra, is about authentic communication.

That has guided me so well already, in several situations today. I must be more thoughtful and thorough in my communication. So often I say things or react in certain ways and then I don't see those things through. People are then left to draw conclusions based on incomplete words or actions. I must take responsibility for that. I must strive to be 100 percent, take-it-or-leave-it authentic. In fact, I must roll around in it and celebrate it.

Yes. This is good.

My throat sure appreciates it.

1 Comments:

Blogger A New Soul said...

Hi Nancy,
Your blog intrigued me. You caught my attention with the Chakra comments. I too am learning about them. Good luck with opening the throat chakra - you're headed in the right direction - blogging should be helpful.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home