Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

January?!

What a great thing it is to be able to comfortably walk along the waterfront in the dead of January. Yesterday I sat on a bench in the afternoon, took in the Manhattan skyline, and meditated for a while. This morning I walked the promenade as like-minded others jogged and strolled by.

People talk about how we should brace ourselves for harsh weather, that these mild temperatures are just teasing us. But I don't see it that way. We have them now. Let's enjoy them. If it snows in February, that still means we got to luxuriate in 50-degree weather in January.

Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home