Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Family time

I'm at Leisure Village for the weekend, visiting Mom for Mother's Day. Dad took me to lunch. Then Mom and I went shopping at Macy's and I made out like a bandit. Skirts are so in -- I'm a girl again!

Then my brother and sister-in-law came to visit with my 3-year-old nephew. The child is a wonder. He reads words he has no business figuring out at his age. He carries a Pecan Sandie around like it's a little piece of treasure. His smile could melt you in an instant because it comes out of nowhere and exudes pure delight.

All good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home