Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Spiritual connection

I had lunch with a former co-worker today. I hadn't seen her in a few years. As we caught up on things, she mentioned she is into Kabbalah. I immediately sat up a little straighter and engaged a little more. The rest of our conversation was about spiritual practice, growth and the paths we've taken in those areas.

At a time when so many of us are shy about revealing too much about our religion or spirituality, so as to not impose it, it was a welcome hour of connecting on a real level.

Methinks we'll be connecting a lot more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home