Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

In sync

I feel good. Don't you just love when that happens? Like there's some kind of flow and you're in sync with the weather and the events and the people around you.

It's the feeling of effecting your own change and being around others who are effecting theirs. Of putting aside any of life's "crap" for a period of time and living in the moment. There's a spiritual pureness in forgetting about deadlines and bills and setting the alarm clock and just being. Of banishing "should" from your vocabulary and throwing your arms in the air and telling the universe you're surrendering for a little while.

It says, "Take me. I trust you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home