Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Food for thought

Christmas Eve has come and gone. It's my mother's birthday. We had ice cream cake.

Tomorrow the nicely wrapped presents will be ripped open and enjoyed. My niece and nephew will make the day a little more special. We'll have antipasto, stuffed mushrooms, lasagne (with little meatballs), steak and salad. It'll be followed by homemade cookies, little cheesecake cupcakes and coffee ice cream with caramel sauce and whipped cream.

In a blink it'll be over. Then we'll usher in a new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home