Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Merry madness

Did some good shopping in Macy's madness today. So good. Bought only things I really, really wanted to give. And, drumroll please, used the coupons to advantage. That is a key combo.

One of the best things to come from some financial struggles a few years back is my remaining desire to keep the holidays about simple gestures and tokens that will give people joy. My old self would have had to not only buy someone a sweatsuit, but a shirt to go under it, socks, etc. No more excess. My debt does not make anyone's Christmas merrier and it certainly doesn't improve my life.

I like to shop. Sometimes there's nothing better.

Mayhem can be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home