Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Winner in the making

Had a great coaching session today. One of those that felt like I really reached my client in a meaningful way.

Sometimes in my gut I just know when someone is going to succeed with just the right amount of push from me. This one is a winner. She has put obstacles in her path and she's starting to pick up the speed it will take to clear each of those hurdles. She sees the end in sight.

Me, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home