Write Thinking

Perspectives from a writer & life coach indulging her desire to intersect those two passions

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I am a practicing life coach who is currently writing a life coaching column called Game Plan for Foxbusiness.com: http://nancola.com/pages/press.html. I am also working on a book about the power and magic of life coaching.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fresh and posh

My bathroom has been scrubbed.

And so my reward was to turn it from the whimsical Barbie look it had for many years to one with a more sophisticated boudoir feel. A black and white shower curtain with little black dresses and hat boxes and such provides a perfect backdrop. I've accessorized it with a mesh dress form and some pearls. It'll slowly be filled in with art and small odds and ends I already own that I'm psyched about putting to use again.

I love working my creative juices in my home. It's a big part of why I love where I live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home